This museum hosts collections of every sort and is meant to inspire, delight, and intrigue as you peer into our “cabinet of curiosities”!
We want you to become a part of our ever-changing museum! We accept collections of all types from the whimsical (perhaps, a collection of tiny felt mice) to the macabre (maybe, bejeweled skulls or bones), and all points between. If you have a collection that makes your friends “ohh and ahh” or, even better, not want to stay for dinner, you may have just what the museum needs. So, contact us!
Please Read the Following
Submit a collection for
consideration to be exhibited
- The collection needs to be between 30-50 items. However, we will consider any unusual collection if it strikes our fancy!
- You must submit at least five photographs of your items. We will then determine if these would be a good fit for the museum and how we might display them. You may include details about items that would be of interest to the public in understanding your collection.
- Items are on loan to the Museum (administered by the Hattiesburg Convention Commission) for 60 days. We commit to exhibiting them for a minimum of 30 days (except in February).
- Your collection will be returned to you upon removal at the end of your ‘month’, and when the next collection is ready for display.
- Although the museum is monitored by security cameras and installed behind special protective glass, the Museum is not responsible for loss or damage to your collection.
- By submitting your collection for consideration via email, you are agreeing to the instructions and terms contained herein should you be chosen to exhibit.
- The Hattiesburg Pocket Museum reserves the right to present the museum and its contents in the manner that we desire.
- The Hattiesburg Pocket Museum reserves the right to change things that don’t work for us.
- The Hattiesburg Pocket Museum reserves the right to close loopholes on the spot.
- The Hattiesburg Pocket Museum reserves the right to improve our terms and agreements.